• Was the material involved really made of PC 10% glass fibre reinforced? (It had to be verified together with technical data sheet);
• Any contaminants in the material?
• Is this material regenerated?
• Colour Analysing.
We built an offer and a list of all the analyses that we were going to apply on sample.
Providing you with the Solution
After having stated all the conditions we started our investigations from:
• Infrared Spectroscopy;
• Polycarbonate determining;
• Contamination tests;
Results enable us to state that:
• Sample 1 confirms that all the specifications reported in the technical data sheet are correct as sample is made of polycarbonate, 10% glass fibre reinforced;
• Sample 2 DOES NOT confirm all the specifications reported in the technical data sheet as it is made of polycarbonate (80% per weight) 10% glass fibre reinforced but it also contains an acrylic composite referred as a type of methylmethacrylate (10% per weight).
In the gallery you will see all the passages of our analyses described by graphics.
WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR EVERY REQUEST AND QUOTATION. CONTACT US IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR PLASTIC MATERIAL.